For Sale: Del Tin 2160
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have a Del Tin 2160 for sale. The grip is not original and the sword has been used but is in very good condition. The original grip has been replaced with a simpler but (in my opinion) more comfortabel grip. It's the top sword in the picture below. I can get more pictures soon if there's interest for it. I will offcourse clean it up before any shipping. I have PayPal but if you live in Europe the EU moneytransfer also works. Shipping has to be calculated when I know destination.

Asking $350. Email me if interested!

/Eric

[ Linked Image ]

Shipping to the US and Canada is around $50. Still available!

pm sent

Jeff Maeder

This sword was supposed to find a new home in Canada but due to unforseen events the buyer haven't been able to complete the transaction. Therefore it's once more up for sale. If the original buyer still want to buy it's fine but I'm in need of money so a quick deal would be very nice.

Please PM me if oyu have any questions!

/Eric

A likely buyer has been found.

I am the lucky buyer of this beautiful sword ! It finally arrived here in La Antigua Guatemala via my forwarding ¨service¨ in Miami, Florida, USA. It arrived in great condition with absolutely no damage from the long voyage. No other way it could have been as the packing by Mr. Hejdström was the best that I´ve ever seen. The shipping guys could have used it for javelin practice with no danger of harm to the sword !. Mr. Hejdström was a pleasure to deal with and I definitely recommend him to anyone else.

Just have to reply that Mr. Simmons was a pleasure to do buissness with. If buyers were always this good, buissness would be easy. One cannot ask for a faster payment.

Thanks a bunch, hope the sword will come in handy!

/Eric

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: