Elchon's pattern welded knife for sale
Hello

I've finished my work on the pattern welded knife. Unfortunately, there are some impurities on the blade where steel didn't weld well. Because of that I decided to sell it for the most fair price - the price which a customer picks himself :) (quite a popular game lately on myArmoury ;) )

The rules are simple. If anybody wants to have that piece all he needs to do is to contact me via PM or email ( dargoria@interia.pl ) and give his own proposition of the price he wants to pay. The person who gives the highest price wins.
The end of the game is 22nd of November at 24:00 polish time.
The knife will be sold to the winner for the price he had chosen(+ shipping costs). He can remein anonymus, but the price will be published.

The game is not restricted to this forum members only.

Some stats:
tolal lenght circa 16,5 cm
blade lenght circa 8,3 cm
blade wight at the guard 1,6 cm

Jatoba wood handle, pins and guard are brass.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Last edited by Michal Plezia on Wed 11 Nov, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Does the welding mistake makes it weak in that spot or is it just cosmetic thing?
It isn't a large blade and the thickness at the guard is 3mm so if you won't use it as an axe or crowbar it should be ok. ;)
But of course impurieties weaken the blade. That is why I let the customer decide about the price- I want to be absolutely fair.
The small slag inclusions look pretty minor to me. I think it enhances it's appearance as definitely not being a powder metallurgy simulation of the real thing. Nice work.
Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
I've made some new pictures with close ups.

[ Linked Image ]

more here:

http://elchon.unikod.com/galeria.php?c=33
Only one week left :D
Two days left :)
One hour left. Last chance to become an owner :cool:

[ Linked Image ]
It is over! Thanks for participating. After confirming the highest offer it will be published.
The blade was sold for 44$ (120PLN) . The customer wanted to be anonymous.. I can only say that he lives in Poland.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: