Halloween Photos
Over the past couple of years, on the evening of Oct 31st, these characters have been lurking around my front door, scaring poor kids coming to look for treats. They have had particular fun standing still like a statue, and then 'coming to life' just as the kids are passing by. Anyone else take advantage of Halloween to walk around dressed like this in public?
Alas neigh; though I did get a Highlander katana in the post, so I decided to go to a few parties like this :lol:
Did you go and pillage and plunder sweets?

Attachment: 141.89 KB
There can be only one... then about about two others showed up :D [ Download ]
I dressed in my real kit last year for halloween, spent 8 hours in it, so took a break this year. This picture is from 2 years ago. Halloween night in Walmart of all places. Had a lot of fun sitting on a bench outside the store perfectly still, kids would come up and sit next to me, I would move, they would run screaming. Good times. This is some costume grade display armour. Terrible stuff, but my kit wasn't done yet.

Sam:

Heh, heh, no sweets were plundered but the viking got cheers walking down the middle of main street in my small town - try getting away with that any other night of the year! I'm thinking of going highlander next year myself, but the kilt wearing type, having plenty of Campbell etc. blood myself.

Michael:

Yes, the old scooby-doo knight-suit-coming-to-life routine never gets tired. Your full plate suit would be awesome for that. It's funny how kids are more afraid of this than any amount of zombie or werewolf masks. Something about not knowing if you are real seems to get them - even the teenagers. I have to give it a rest next year though cause they are catching on.

JD

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: