New Albion Europe site is finally on-line :-)
Prepare to see flying pigs - and for this week to have two thursdays ;-) Our new site is finally live :-)

Take a look here: http://www.albion-europe.com

New design, new pictures, better navigation, and an amazing advanced search (trying searching by time period :-))!

Looking best viewed with Firefox - still looking for bugs in IE/Safari :-)

Much tweaking and small fixes on the way ... but after 3 years we are finally on-line with the new site!!!

If you find any bugs please drop me PM (and if possible include browser info (IE/Firefox/Safari-version).

I hope you will enjoy the new features as much as I do :-)

Wooohoooooo! and best wishes,

Søren
That's a really nice site. Congrats on a job well done!
Great new site

The new EU site looks 100times better then the old one and more ogranised.
Now we only need more payment options, as i dont own a CC :( .
Looks good, very nicely done, and some great photos! Albion Earl with patinated hilt! :) Viceroy with half-wire grip! Crecy with blackened hilt... And I love the lighting of the photos, it really makes the details on the leather grip stand out.

Good job.
Congrats with the new and awaited site Søren.
Aloah

It seems the link in the confirmation email for an account sign up is blotched.

If you click it directly it wont work.

had to use www.albion-europe.com in front of it.

Wanted to register and place a preorder when i noticed it.

regards

klaus
I'm surprised that you have a few Valkyrjas in stock. I thought that model sold out about a year ago.
Thank you for the kind words :-) And for help finding the bugs!

Regarding the Valkyrjas. It is sold out from Albion US - but I bought a few to have on the new site when it launched (which gives you an idea of just how long I have been trying to get it done) ;-)

Known issues: Some pictures doesn't show in IE (last pic of Kingmaker, Mercenary, The three Romans + more). Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Søren
Nice looking site. :D :cool:

Being in Canada I have no advantageous reasons to order from Europe rather than the U.S.a. but I looked at the site to see if I had any problems using my MAC, SAFARI 4.0.3, running on a dual core i-Mac using Mac OS 10.5.8

After a quick look around I find no obvious problems using SAFARI and wanted to let you know.

Now, I haven't looked at every image on the site, so there might be some small issues somewhere, but casual navigation didn't show any problems: Hope this is useful. :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: