Go to page Previous  1, 2

Blade width
Hi Jason

I believe the blade ended up being about 2.25 inches wide at the hilt.

Best
Craig
Those are some very interesting additions. They generally seem to have a slightly different impression to them than the normal portfolio. Each of them seem to be at least small stetches that nicely show more facets of your capability. :D
Hi Joe
Thank you for the kind words Joe,

I fear I have fallen behind in getting the custom pieces updated. Its one of those things I always think I will get done but seem to run out of time with life going on :)

I plan to get more up soon as we have had some great successes and I want to highlight these great pieces. Also mean to get a blurb up about how the custom section can be seen as a sample of what's possible and people should use it for inspiration on what they would like rather than just a copy of what is there. History as given us a huge pattern book to work from and to limit it to just a brief sample is to confining. :D

Best
Craig
And yet Craig, someday I still need a glaive just a like Ed Toton's! ;)

All the best,

Christian
Glaiveattude
Hi Christian

Yes I agree one really needs to have one in your baggage train. It just does not translate from the pics or the art to why they are such impressive weapons. But it becomes pretty clear when you start moving one around. When one sees the pictures from the period of an army moving along with many of these that the potency of such a force maybe lost on us modern viewers.

Best
Craig
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: