Samurai mempo?
Does anyone know where i could get a samurai mempo, for cheap? I'm not looking for the whole head set or full set of armor, all i need is the face mask. The half-face style is preferred, but full face is also ok. Also i'm not looking to pay much, i'm lookin for some thing that is fairly cheap thats either metal, or thick plastic.

Thanks
Paul Chen - Hanwei sell some relatively inexpensive menpo, ebay also has a stack so if you are not too fussed about the quality do a search there also Google Toraba he sell some excellent quality repros as well as antiques.

Cheers

Jason
Watch out though, I tried a Paull chen menpo and a kabuto and both were too small for me, hopefully they weren't mine and fitted the owner quite well; inquire before buying.
i've been looking everywhere, but can't find only the mempo. I've tried to find it at the sites you guys suggested, but so far i've had no luck
Hi

email Toraba and tell him what you are looking for and budget, he knows it all on the subject and can get anything, they do a lot of stuff for re enactors in Japan.

Cheers

Jason

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: