Frazier Museum visit in August
Hey Ladies & Gents!

I'm planning on taking a trip down to the Frazier International History Museum (formerly called the Frazier Historical Arms Museum) in Louisville, Ky next month. So far I'm leaning towards Sunday, August 16th (tentative). I live in Cincinnati which is about a 2-hr drive to Louisville. Anyone care to tag along? The museum closes at 5pm on weekends.
I live just outside Louisville, and would love to go! I was there in January for the annual Frazier Historical Ball, and was allowed to prowl around the exhibits at will (well, almost). Let's figure out when's a good time to meet up. :D
I ought to finally go, while I was born and raided there, I live in Indy now, any weekend but the 8-9th is open for me.
Mike Arledge wrote:
I ought to finally go, while I was born and raided there, I live in Indy now, any weekend but the 8-9th is open for me.

Hmmm, I'm actually going to be in Tennessee that weekend. The only other day that would work for me is Sunday the 23rd.
The 16th seems to be better, then? :D
Christopher Gregg wrote:
The 16th seems to be better, then? :D

16th looks open to me.
The family and I stopped in at The Frazier yesterday. I highly recommend it to anyone who's never been.
So far it looks like the consensus is leaning toward August 16th! There's still plenty of time to decide if we wanna carpool from Cincy or meet in Louisville.

Patrick, was this your first visit to the Frazier? I was last there January of '06 (only been once).
Edward Hitchens wrote:
Patrick, was this your first visit to the Frazier? I was last there January of '06 (only been once).

Yes, this was my first time. It's a long way from home and really isn't worth the trip just for itself. However, we're currently visiting our older children in Georgia, so I decided to make it part of the trip. There was a live demo concerning the transitional rapier I would have liked to have seen but we needed to get on the road. All in all I enjoyed it very much.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: