Antioch Type XII finished
http://gallery.me.com/christianfletcher1#101806

This is the gallery for the finished sword and scabbard. Stats can be found on my site.
:eek: Bravo Christian! I was unsure how this one would turn out. It looks great. The whole package is just spectacular. I need to get over and look at the stats for this baby.

Any plans for a XIIIb in the future?

Scott

Edited for spelling.

Last edited by Scott Kowalski on Wed 01 Jul, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nice work as always, Christian.
Any chance that double fullered blade will be offered in a Maker's mark configuration?
Thanks,
Dan
I'm afraid Gus doesn't have plans for a XIIIb or Maker's Mark versions of the Antioch blades. I suspect he might have a similar Type XII blade in the works for the Maker's Mark, however.
Beautiful package! Both blades are elegant but different. I could see wanting to own both. The difference in fullers really makes a distinction, at least to me.

Great job of bringing a vision into reality. :)
Very nice! You guys are going to give Albion some competition...

I'd love to see a Prestige Line XV or XVIII, or any subtype thereof -- are you and Gus planning anything like that for this line?
Christian Fletcher wrote:
I'm afraid Gus doesn't have plans for a XIIIb....

Now where is that cry emoticon when you really need it? :cry: Oh, there it is! Oh well, so much for wishful thinking. At least I have my 1423 XIIIa to keep me company.

I have to agree with P. Norton about you and Gus giving Albion a run for their money. Especially when you consider what the package with the scabbard runs for this sword and the ability to choose two different blade setups.

Scott

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: