For Sale: Albion Sheriff, Yeoman, Sovereign
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Today is house cleaning day, and I really need to get going on finishing up some custom projects, so time to move some stuff out of the way. :D All of these swords have seen a few pool noodles, and the blades are in excellent/as near to new condition as I can keep them. The only point of note is that the Sovereign's pommel is weird. . . the Sovereign is a steel cross/pommel combo, and out of all the Albion's I've owned, the pommel polishes up just fine but likes to oxidize if you so much as look at it funny. I've kept it wrapped up for quite a while, and it helps, but please keep a good coat of wax on it on display or you'll be chasing your tail keeping it clean. :) Prices include shipping and me buying a rifle case to send each sword out in (I almost never end up with Albion boxes, as I just pick my swords up at the shop). I bought these quite a while ago, so what you're paying is pretty close to what I remember paying; I'm all about making a good deal. :D

Sheriff, dark brown grip, $600

Yeoman, light brown grip, $700

Sovereign, campaign brown grip, steel cross and pommel, $800

If you really need pics, I'll do my best, but it might take a couple days, as the camera is kind of MIA again. . . the thing seems to wander off whenever I actually need it around. . .

Just wanted to add (as I forgot. . .) that shipping is included in the continental US. I don't mind figuring out how to ship stuff elsewhere; it just might cost a few dollars. :)

Huh. Won't let me edit the original post. (I really have been gone a while!)

Anyway, how about Sheriff at $550, Yeoman at $650, Sovereign at $750. :)

Cheers!

I'd love to see a pic of that Sovereign... and Yeoman

Here are some quick hilt shots. The blades are all clean of nicks, and I'll polish them up before I ship them out (we cut some pool noodles with them once).

Cheers!

Attachment: 62.92 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 61.44 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 56.59 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 55.64 KB
[ Download ]

You know, after pulling them all out of storage and checking them out, I know I can clean them up to be very nice, but I think I would still not feel right calling them 100% pristine. I might be picking nits, but if someone is going to spend some money these days, I want to make sure that person is 100% happy with what they get. :)

So, if you want a sword that is an absolutely, sealed in a bag, hang it on a wall, never been used, display piece, these might not be what you're looking for. If you want a great looking sword that you won't be afraid to play with from time to time (:D), I think this is more fair:

Sheriff for $500, Yeoman for $600, Sovereign for $700. :)

Have a great weekend!

I'll take the Sheriff. PM awaiting your response! :D

PM sent on Sovereign.

PM of inquiry sent.

Thanks for all the responses, folks! I'm responding to PMs now (I was playing outside all day today). Cheers!

Okay, I've got pending offers on all three swords, and I'll send PM to the next in line as needed if needed.

Thanks again folks!

Sheriff is now sold, other two are still pending funds. Thanks!

All payments are in. Thanks gentlemen!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: