So, what did you get for Christmas forum related?
I got a CF Ranger Belt thus far...More under the tree, but we only get to open one Christmas Eve. Probably some Harley parts under there, this is probably it forum-related. Nice work, my thanks for Mr. Fletcher for helping my wife make the right decision.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone here at myArmoury.com!
Three button down collar dress shirts
One ironing board cover
One Wisconsin Cheese and Sausage gift set
Three Osprey Campaign Series books:

Hastings 1066
Stirling Bridge and Falkirk 1297-98
Bannockburn 1314

A vibratory tumbler for cleaning brass casings for my replica 1873 Winchester and 1873 Colt Frontier Six Shooter.
I ordered myself a "second" Alchem Reaver Basket Hilt blunt.

[ Linked Image ]

Pictured above is the one I already own which was custom made to my specs. The second one will be just like it. Cost is $200. I should have it in three weeks.

This is the sword I used to duel Adam this past summer and I am hoping to try out a little two-sword action this coming summer. I will also have a second sword to offer to people who want to safely fight me sword and shield. It has a rubber tip and a good flex to absorb thrusts.

I cover the basket hilt with thin leather and that offers maximum hand protection. The basket hilt is considered part of my personal armor like my fencing mask, so a hit to the basket is considered a disabling hit to the hand.
My friends Joachims Albion NG Talhoffer!
Oakeshott's "The Archaeology of Weapons" and a little something I got myself from Arms and Armor.
:)

Attachment: 78.01 KB
xmas.jpg

Oh no, nothing in my house is safe...

I went under the Christmas tree yesterday morning and my wife also got me the Dremel 400XPR with all the accessories (router, planer, light, cutting guides, 100s of bits, flex cable extension, etc.) and to make matters worse, my parents bought me the 4.6V cordless Dremel.

Must resist customization...must resist...must resist...must...
My wife indulged me and we purchased the custom Celtic Sword Holder made by Sam Havercamp ... As soon as I can get a decent picture of it hanging with smy swords hung in and around the piece I will post it ... I am thrilled to own it !
Two Kohl gift cards.
A weatherproof jacket/shell (useful for skiing/biking).
Xmas booty
I received a Kohls gift card, a Lowes gift card, a sweater, an iPod Nano (gasp), and... wait for it.... a Todsstuff bollock knife! Yeah! :D
I mostly just got clothes from my significant other, but my daughter got me a decent tool set with crescent wrenches, and a socket set I needed for home repair.

As for fun stuff I am still recovering financially from my my purchase of an Albion Talhoffer w/campaign scabbard earlier this year. I got a belt rig made for me by a friend so the whole rig was quite pricey...but worth it as its all high quality.

I did manage to purchase a few books for myself though, Medieval Civilization, by Jacques LeGoff, One on the historical King Arthur (cant remember the Author right now) and most notably A copy of the Chivalry Bookshelf re-print of Armour from the battle of Wisby by Bengt Thordeman. Now that last one was a find as Chanced upon it at the local half price books for $50.00. I have always wanted a copy needless to say I purchased it immediately.

Happy New year every body

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: