Happy birthday to Bill! :)
Bill Grandy is 70??? WHAT???

He doesn't look a day older then 25????

Regardless, happy birthday!
Grayson C. wrote:
Bill Grandy is 70??? WHAT???

He doesn't look a day older then 25????

And I only feel a day older than 29. ;)
Sorry to be so late to the party - Happy Birthday, Bill!

Bonne anniversaire!
Happy birthday! I also can't believe you are 70 ! The conclusion is one - swordfencing is the key to everlasting youth. :D
Happy B-day from too...though I have yet to
Michal Plezia wrote:
Happy birthday! I also can't believe you are 70 ! The conclusion is one - swordfencing is the key to everlasting youth. :D

Heh, I'm afraid that's Sean's joke. :) I'm not even half of that yet (though I was tempted to let people think it...)
Bill Grandy wrote:
Michal Plezia wrote:

Heh, I'm afraid that's Sean's joke. :) I'm not even half of that yet (though I was tempted to let people think it...)

It's actually 900 years old and he has to change identities every few decades when people start to notice he isn't aging. :p

All the sword training is to keep in shape for those " THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE DUELS " the immortals keep having.

Also, the courses he gives makes it easier to explain his carrying a sword all the time just in case !

He found out he was an immortal when he got an arrow through his heart in the Crusades and he got up when someone removed the arrow, had to get away from the people wanting to burn him as a witch as a consequence of too many witnesses to the event ....... later showed up with a spearhead that he claimed was the spear of Longinus to explain away the " miracle " and thus convinced his friends that he wasn't a witch ! Actually, just an old rusty spearhead he found while hiding in an old sepulchre ! But, I've said too much already as I promised Bill not to mention it 500 years ago ...... I'm such a blabbermouth :blush: :p Lets just say that our relationship has things in common with:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110148/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_with_the_Vampire

By the way Bill was Liechtenauer's training partner for years but he has to hide how good he actually is and " suggest " new interpretations gradually so as to not raise suspicions about his knowledge of all the secret techniques !

So again Happy 29 birthday Bill ;) ;) ;)
Happy Belated Birthday Bill -
You have to bring those new A&A toys out and see my new ones sometime very soon.
Gordon
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Bill Grandy wrote:
Michal Plezia wrote:

It's actually 900 years old and he has to change identities every few decades when people start to notice he isn't aging. :p

All the sword training is to keep in shape for those " THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE DUELS " the immortals keep having.

Also, the courses he gives makes it easier to explain his carrying a sword all the time just in case !

He found out he was an immortal when he got an arrow through his heart in the Crusades and he got up when someone removed the arrow, had to get away from the people wanting to burn him as a witch as a consequence of too many witnesses to the event ....... later showed up with a spearhead that he claimed was the spear of Longinus to explain away the " miracle " and thus convinced his friends that he wasn't a witch ! Actually, just an old rusty spearhead he found while hiding in an old sepulchre ! But, I've said too much already as I promised Bill not to mention it 500 years ago ...... I'm such a blabbermouth :blush: :p Lets just say that our relationship has things in common with:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110148/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_with_the_Vampire

By the way Bill was Liechtenauer's training partner for years but he has to hide how good he actually is and " suggest " new interpretations gradually so as to not raise suspicions about his knowledge of all the secret techniques !

So again Happy 29 birthday Bill ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha you should start writing books Jean! :D
A little belated, but--- Happy Birthday!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: