Free 2004 BLADE Show VIP Passes
Albion Armorers has donated four (4) VIP passes to us to give away to the users of myArmoury.com!

These VIP passes will cover your admission to the show for June 4-6. VIP hours begin at 12:00 noon on Friday, June 4th.

If you want one of these passes, please submit your name in this topic. I'll announce the winning names on Monday, May 10th and will send them out to you at that point.

Please be courteous to your fellow myArmoury.com members and only ask for one of these passes if you are certain you will be going to the show and using the pass. I want it to actually be useful.
Joe Fults
If I win I will defintely go as it would be unethical to do otherwise.

And if I don't win I will probably still go anyway!

Only thing I don't like is driving 600 miles to get there.
I'm definitely going, regardless. This is going to be my vacation for the year. Hoping to meet alot
of the fine gents from here, face to face.
Thanks to Nathan & Albion for putting up these passes.

William
aka Bill
Re: Joe Fults
Joe Fults wrote:
If I win I will defintely go as it would be unethical to do otherwise.

And if I don't win I will probably still go anyway!

Only thing I don't like is driving 600 miles to get there.

Joe,
Atlanta is about six hours (give or take) from Cincy, add an hour and a half for you Columbus types....... It's a pretty easy drive straight south on I-75 from here.

If I were going straight there, I'd offer you a lift from Cincy.
Well, it looks like Nathan and Albion have done it again! The VIP passes are definitely worth having. If the show does the same thing this year as the last, the VIP pass holder will be allowed in 2 hours prior to the general public.

It's worth noting that Vince Evans last year built 3 swords for the Blade Show and sold all 3 about 15 minutes before even the VIP pass holders got in. If you are looking to buy from a popular maker, VIP pass gives you a defnite leg up.

Nice one Nathan and Albion. Much props.
I'm not sure which if you guys are actually wanting the passes ...so if you want it, just put a note in this topic with "I want one". Thanks.
Nathan,

I would be most grateful to have one....so yes, I want one..... :D

William
aka Bill
I definitely want one. I will go regardless but the pass would allow me to go every day which I could not otherwise afford.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
I'm not sure which if you guys are actually wanting the passes ...so if you want it, just put a note in this topic with "I want one". Thanks.

I want one!!! :!:
Nathan,

I would like to have one.
Thanks,
James
Okay! The passes go to William Goodwin, Allen W, Joe Fults, and J.G. Grubbs.

Please send me your addresses in a private message and I'll get these out to you.

If anyone else wants one, there may be a couple more available. Let me know.
Nathan Robinson wrote:

Please send me your addresses in a private message and I'll get these out to you.

WOOHOO! Thanks Nathan and Albion!...PM sent. And Congrats to William, Allen, and Joe. I look forward to seeing you there!

James
J.G. Grubbs wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:

WOOHOO! Thanks Nathan and Albion!...PM sent. And Congrats to William, Allen, and Joe. I look forward to seeing you there!

James

PM Sent as well. Yes, much thanks to Albion & Nathan. Big congrats to James, Joe and Allen. I need this vacation, BAD, and what better way to spend it. Look forward to meeting the myArmoury folks and to finally be able to lay my hands on pieces I normally wouldn"t have access to.
Thanks
PM sent.

Thanks to myArmoury and Albion.

Last edited by Joe Fults on Mon 10 May, 2004 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thanks Nathan and Albion! I look forward to seeing you there.
Was my address information recieved?

Just wondered because I have not recieved the pass if it has been sent.
Yes. They're all in the mail.
Thanks for the update.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: