Christian Fletcher Webpage Update
Just thought I would mention, for anyone who hasn't seen, Christian has updated his webpage-- and it looks great. He's got some new Albion NG swords (along with an excellent "suggested extras" supplement with each sword's page), as well as a new fantasy type-- The "Elven Ranger".

David

Edit: Thanks for doing the url, Nathan-- should have though of it myself :)

Last edited by David McElrea on Sat 01 May, 2004 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nice update.
Seems like a lot of it isn't working yet, at least with my browser.

Brian M
Brian M wrote:
Seems like a lot of it isn't working yet, at least with my browser.

Brian M

Yeah, it tries to open some "/Catalog/Swords/Exclusives/Scottish/ScottishBastard1.psd" when clicking on a Sword category. Middle Click/Open Link in the context menu instead did the trick for me (Mozilla Firefox-Browser)
Yeah. It only owrks in Internet Explorer. The HTML is whacked. Check it out in IE if you want to see what's there.
Errr...more thing to want!
Cool, my sword is a star!
Hey thats pretty cool, my sword is a star on CF's page!!

James
Re: Cool, my sword is a star!
James Byrnes wrote:
Hey thats pretty cool, my sword is a star on CF's page!!

James

Yeah and its really making me want one.

Darned Regent, now I NEEEEED another German longsword to go with it!

Just when I finally thought I'd stop spending money on swords and start on something else. :wtf:
Hmmm. Looks great. I dont see the venetian sidesword anymore, though. that was the one I was saving for. Hope he will still be offering it.
Michael R. Black wrote:
Hmmm. Looks great. I dont see the venetian sidesword anymore, though. that was the one I was saving for. Hope he will still be offering it.

If you are referring to the sidesword pictured below, he still offers it in his 15th/16th century sword section.

Attachment: 32.81 KB
cf sideswordj.jpg
Sidesword
Either...
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Yeah. It only owrks in Internet Explorer. The HTML is whacked. Check it out in IE if you want to see what's there.

Either the code has been modified, or it was a problem specific to whatever browser you were using; but it worked just fine for me in Mozilla FireFox...
Roger,
This is the Venetian sidesword:
http://www.myArmoury.com/albums/photo/4237.html
Bill Grandy wrote:
Roger,
This is the Venetian sidesword:
http://www.myArmoury.com/albums/photo/4237.html

Oh yeah. That model had exited my memory bank.
Hey, Michael, the Venetion sidesword is now up on CF's site.
Thanks for letting me know. I actually recieved an email this am from CF saying the sword was still being made. I'll keep saving for one. Regards, Michael

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: