Antique Arms and Armour - New Website
This has been many years in the making, but I would like to finally launch a new website of antique Arms and Armour, and introduce its owner to the internet community.
Jonathan Barrett is an antiquarian of 40 years experience in the trade. He has catalogued for the main arms auction houses, is a long standing member of the Meyrick Society and is part of the vetting committee in the London Arms fair. He has compiled and catalogued some important national collections and is well respected within this community.
This website merely touches on his extensive stock, and it will be updated with many more items in the near future.
He is well known for his knowledge and quality in arms, and his stock reflects this.
www.jonathanbarrett.com
Antique Arms and Armour - New Website
I am currently visiting Barrett's website.
The ever so popular 1796 Pattern Light Cavalry Officer's Sword (below) is also on sale.
[ Linked Image ]
Brian,
Mr. Barrett's inventory is most impressive and as a collector of British swords his site is a welcome addition to my daily browsing. I wish that there was a search function as well as a way to view new items. For me this would streamline the process of finding a sword. As it is it takes me a while to get back to view particular swords I dream of owning. :)

Jonathan

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: