For Sale: Windlass Renaissance Battle Sword
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For sale, a Renaissance Cut and Thrust sword. The sword is new condition. It has been sharpened but I never cut anything with it, just swung it around. It weighs about 2 3/4 pounds. The blade is 33" long and 1 5/8 wide. It was made by Windlass Steel craft for Museum Replicas and has a carbon steel blade and full tang. They say is 'Battle Ready'. Everything but the cross guard is tight. It can be forced up about an 1/8" if you push hard enough, it looks like the channel for the blade was cut a touch too wide when they put it together. It doesn't wobble when you hold it or swing it and the grip and pommel are rock solid. It comes with a leather scabbard with brass trimming. Buyer will pay shipping and I accept paypal, money orders and checks but I will hold the sword until it clears. I'm asking the original price, $250.00 for it. Thanks for looking.

Anyone interested at $200.00?

PM sent.

Mark Millman

Folks,

I bought this sword from Mr. Hargnett. He was quick and courteous during our discussions, and he shipped the sword promptly--he packed it well, too. I'd gladly buy from him again.

Best,

Mark Millman

And thanks to Mark for prompt payment and excellent communication. An excellent fellow to deal with.

Don

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: