Page updates on Tods Stuff site
Hi,

I have just posted up some new pictures and pages online that may be of interest, but it is mostly in the gallery page and includes a medieval hunting dog collar, some eating knives with pin detailing, a sword hilt and of course a Greek steam engine..

There is also a new sword picture on the swords page, some updated info about crossbows and I am sure some other things I have forgotten.

Thanks

Tod
Darnit Tod, just want I don't need more temptation... I've had a broken back seax in mind for a while now... hmmm....
Tod,
Is this a piece you had at Coventry a couple of years ago?

http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/galpics/pages/Late...ts_jpg.php

or very similer but different metal for the fittings,
sweet work in person,
Lee O'Hagan wrote:
Tod,
Is this a piece you had at Coventry a couple of years ago?

http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/galpics/pages/Late...ts_jpg.php

or very similer but different metal for the fittings,
sweet work in person,

I couldn't say but I can say that I know for sure that he has made at least one since... ;)
That was dagger number one for a German customer and was being shown at Coventry and then Russ saw the pictures and then number 2 came along...........

Talking of which how is/is the scabbard coming along Russ?

Regards

Tod
Leo Todeschini wrote:
That was dagger number one for a German customer and was being shown at Coventry and then Russ saw the pictures and then number 2 came along...........

Talking of which how is/is the scabbard coming along Russ?

Regards

Tod

Sigh... in point of fact it isn't. Once more I fell into the trap of not having time to build a scabbard for my own stuff, not when there are so many customers on the wait list. I should have just had you do a sheath for it when I had the chance...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: