Go to page 1, 2  Next

Albion Sale
I wanted to let you know that we just put up a sale on the news section of the site.

Albion Mark Tax Return Sale!
Take any Albion Mark sword at 10% off the listed price until April 30th.
(sorry, this offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.)

We also have a sale running on Jody's site:

All in-stock swords are $200 off the listed price until April 30th!

Let me know if you have any questions. :D
I'd be very interested if I only knew: Who is Jody? And where is his/her site?
Thanks in advance.
www.jodysamson.com
Dennis Nagle wrote:
I'd be very interested if I only knew: Who is Jody? And where is his/her site?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Dennis~

I am sorry that I forgot to include links to each site. :blush: Thank you Roger for taking care of me. ;) :eek:

Jody's site is www.jodysamson.com and Albion's site is www.albionarmorers.com
Contacting Albion
I did send an e-mail to the adress published on your website: quest@albionarmorers.com.

There was a reply from your mail delivery system that the adress does not exist.
E-mail-problems or a typo on the website?

Anyway, how can I contact you?

Bernhard
Re: Contacting Albion
Bernhard H. wrote:
I did send an e-mail to the adress published on your website: quest@albionarmorers.com.

There was a reply from your mail delivery system that the adress does not exist.
E-mail-problems or a typo on the website?

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard - you have the email address right. It was most likely a glitch or something regarding your internet provider. You can send me a PM here if it is easier for you.
Michael Sigman wrote:
Bernhard H. wrote:

(...)

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard - you have the email address right. It was most likely a glitch or something regarding your internet provider. You can send me a PM here if it is easier for you.

Since it was a longer letter, I will just resend it. My internet provider is T-online in Germany.

Actually, I was hoping for an alternative e-mail-adress, but I guess I just will give it another try.

Bernhard
Hey Mike,

Just curious, does the 10% sale also apply to the Museum Line? Also, how is the Brescia coming along?

Regards,
Brian
Brian M wrote:
Hey Mike,

Just curious, does the 10% sale also apply to the Museum Line? Also, how is the Brescia coming along?

Regards,
Brian

Hey Brian!

Yes, it does, and the Brescia guard wax (mark III) should be arriving from Sweden any day now -- then remolding and casting -- so hopefully in about 2 months we will be in full production (fingers and toes crossed) on Brescia. Blades and pommels are done (and have been for a while), but casting the guard has been a trial and error process, but we think we have it licked now.

Best,

Howy
Bernhard H. wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Bernhard H. wrote:

(...)

Bernhard

Since it was a longer letter, I will just resend it. My internet provider is T-online in Germany.

Actually, I was hoping for an alternative e-mail-adress, but I guess I just will give it another try.

Bernhard

I received the email today Berhard. I will be responding shortly. I have a spam filter here that bounces mails and it looks like your email address was flagged with my system somehow. I have pulled it off of my enemies file and I will send you a response shortly. :D
You guys are really trying to make spending descipline difficult.
Joe Fults wrote:
You guys are really trying to make spending descipline difficult.

:lol: You think it's bad now, wait until they come out with the Type XIX's :p
I couldn't resist... $200 off any Jody Samson sword in stock. I had to jump on one.

Mike, what was that about a 10 Step Program? ;) First step... Take a good look at the last sword you bought, because you can't buy any more for a looooong time!

I'll stop after my Borderwatch comes. I promise.
Timothy Gulics wrote:
I couldn't resist... $200 off any Jody Samson sword in stock. I had to jump on one.

Mike, what was that about a 10 Step Program? ;) First step... Take a good look at the last sword you bought, because you can't buy any more for a looooong time!

I'll stop after my Borderwatch comes. I promise.

You have failed already with the "I promise quote" :lol:

First Step: "Hi my name is Tim and I am a swordaholic"
Second Step: BUY MORE SWORDS
Third Step: Return to step one.

Oops - that is only a 3 step program!!! :confused: :p
That's the "3 Steps to Financial Ruin" plan!

Okay, I'll take that one as long as you can find me a "3 Steps to Getting Rich" to supplement :P

Jody has to stop making such cool swords... and Albion better stop while they're at it, too :P Give us a chance to catch up!
Best of luck to you, James! Welcome to the rollercoaster... Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.....!
Timothy,

Which Jody sword did you snap up? Just curious (and living vicariously through you!)
The Penetrator... *cough* ;)

I'm not much into the skulls and claws, so I lean towards Jody's more tame designs like the Penetrator. I saw that one and I had to get it. ;) I also like the Fafnir, but getting another Samson will be too much right now. For $1000 you can snap up a few ATrims, or an A&A and have some money left over! Yowza.
The Penetrator is nice; congrats! The Lord Broadsword is one of my faves currently available; if I had the cash, I think that one would be on its way to me...
I also really like the Elven Saber I. That new Red Ray Cutlass is wicked cool, too...
Thanks :) I received it yesterday and it is sweet... I like how the guard and the pommel features compliment each other, it really ties the sword together. And it is a quick, sharp little bugger!

The Lord Broadsword is another fav of mine. :)
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: