My newest acquistion
Let me introduce my son, William Sean Blair, born 12 December 2007. Overall weight 6 pounds 7 ounces overall length 19-inches. POB somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, I know it's off topic, but if Chad can get away with it, so can I :lol:

Attachment: 143.09 KB
[ Download ]
Congratulations to you as well :)
Yes congratulations as well and maybe giving Chad a moderator's headache. ;) :lol: Funny, nice ( Your son ), and clever
( Using Chad's post as a precedent. ;) :lol: ).
What is it with Springtime( December - 9 months = March)? Whatever it was, you have been truly blessed! Congratulations! He's a fine looking young man! The only problem I've found with having sons is that they tend to grow up and move away. My son turned 27 on December 20th :D Last spring was cool, but every December will be a very special Holiday for you from now on.
Congrats! :) It's a great Christmas present, isn't it?
Well, being a winter solstice child myself, congratulations!!!

For R.D. Moore . . . . the thing about March is . . . . spring fever . . . . . :-)
A hearty congratulations, Mr. Blair. The fit and finish on the lad looks very good! I am curious to know how much his fine head of hair effects his POB though...perhaps you could get another one, with no hair, to do a side by side handling comparison? :D

Kenton
Thanks everyone for your kind words. He is indeed a wonderful Christmas present.
Congratulations!
Also a superb artwork. Thanks for sharing the measurements! Definitely a two hander. :D
Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new squire, Sir Jonathan!
A very nice picture of Sir William, this is about as good as Christmas gets! William is my middle name, I personally like the name and I am sure he will too! Nice looking chap!

Bob
Congratulations! Light blue is an interesting choice for a scabbard color......
Congratulations to you and your family, Jonathan

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: