Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

I've just checked out Rob Miller's latest delivery, so my wish list would be just about anything he can spare, especially his leaf blade, but his latest viking H is a knock out too.
Thorkil's dark age helms would also rate right up there.
My gift wish list would include three items for this Christmas:
1. An Albion Laird.
2. A keg of Twisted Thistle.
3. Two bottles of Glenmorangie
Well, since I know everything on my own wish list is waaay out of reach, I guess I will wish for Larry Lim to get his shipping situation resolved, and get his swords in hand!

Edit
[ohh, the wish came true! Maybe I should ask Santa for an Albion after all!]

Kenton
I'd like my paid for items to show up for Christmas:

1. A&A Custom Longsword
2. John Gage Custom Rondel
3. ATrim AT1403

After those, I'd like an A&A Hungarian Axe and A&A Knightly Riding Sword.
1. A&A English Longsword
2. The type XIII that Gus Trim is working on
3. Albion Markgraf
4. Darkwood Armory Pappenheimer rapier

I hope someday I can get at least a couple on the list.
Very nice everybody so far, hope your wishes come true whether you believe in santa or not, or if your hoping your credit card will stretch far enough to buy this stuff you long for incase you have to sell your house and your car and sleep in you office for a few years because you bought a crate-load of swords and armour.

P.S Keep your wishlists coming.... *whispers* I got an email from santa, hes pritty interested in this thread weve got going, seems to him it could sove his present hunting problems for everyone whos posted ;)
Lol apart from people who want original french swords etc 'no names mentioned' :p

*Happy Crimbo All*
P.S Chad, you could always move into a bigger one :D
Douglas Huxtable wrote:
P.S Chad, you could always move into a bigger one :D

Not on my wages. :) This house is just fine. I could use more space in it for my collection but choose not to. So maybe I should have said that the space I've allotted for my collection is running out. :)
Enough money to redecorate my office with Albion swords!
However much that may be.
Am I asking too much?
:D
Gary A. Chelette wrote:
Enough money to redecorate my office with Albion swords!
However much that may be.
Am I asking too much?
:D

Haha, sounds like a plan to me Gary, only time will tell ;)

Chad, you could always say your 'Re-decorating' the house? ;) hand a sword here and there, helmet there, this would mean more space in your 'Collection Alloted Space'? :p
Douglas Huxtable wrote:
Chad, you could always say your 'Re-decorating' the house? ;) hand a sword here and there, helmet there, this would mean more space in your 'Collection Alloted Space'? :p

I respect my wife and out of that respect don't want to turn our house into my house by cluttering it up with stuff not for the family. Could I try to put more stuff here and there? Sure, but I don't. This is my hobby and not my entire life after all. :)
... well I wish I could kick this dang hobby ( I spend a bit too
much money, but have too much fun in the process ) ...

... and THEN discover immortality !

Although, rumor has it this may not be a good idea with global warming,
the deflating $, and plunging gas supplies ...
Chad Arnow wrote:
Douglas Huxtable wrote:

I respect my wife and out of that respect don't want to turn our house into my house by cluttering it up with stuff not for the family. Could I try to put more stuff here and there? Sure, but I don't. This is my hobby and not my entire life after all. :)

If it just gets too full I'll let you keep a few at my house :D
Careful justin you might find dozens of people at your front door with boxes of stuff :D

Merry Christmas
To Roger Hooper, may you get your Arms & Armor "English Longsword", I started my now rather large collection in the late summer of 2005 and the English Longsword was the third sword that I acquired and it is a sword that I have a particular fancy for, I could go on and on about this sword :!:

I will happily accept the following from anyone for Christmas, even if it's a bit late. :lol:
From Albion Swords:

1. The Knecht
2. Caithness
3. Sovereign
4. Hersir
5. Valkyrja
6. Talhoffer
7. Huskarl
8. Gladdhjalt
9. Norman
10. Reeve
11. Laird
12. Duke
13. Any of the Museum Line Swords
14. Oh Yeah! The Stamford
From Arms & Armor

1. 15th Century Two Hander
2. Medici Falchion
3. Elizabethen Rapier
4. St. Maurice Sword
5. 12th Century Sword
6. German Branch Sword
7. Hollow Ground Henry V Sword
8. Katzbalger
9. French Medieval Sword
10. Oakeshott Sword
11. Bohemian Broadsword
12. Knightly Poleaxe
13. Italian Bill Hook
14. Custom Glaive with crossguard
15. Custom Halberd

Gift Certificates in my name to Albion Swords or Arms & Armor in denominations of $100.00 or more :lol:

Thanks In Advance :!:

Bob
Quote:
Although, rumor has it this may not be a good idea with global warming,
the deflating $, and plunging gas supplies ...

So true Matthew :(

Bob you listed the whole website ranges there didnt you? lol
If you won the lottery would you buy a house or the Albion swords company :p Thats a hard question... :confused:

Hope you get your vouchers in denominations of $100 or more :p
Douglas Huxtable wrote:
Bob you listed the whole website ranges there didnt you? lol

I barely refrained myself from doing the exact same...

Quote:
If you won the lottery would you buy a house or the Albion swords company :p Thats a hard question... :confused:

That's no question. In my mind, a house has nothing on Albion. :D
Kenton Spaulding wrote:
Well, since I know everything on my own wish list is waaay out of reach, I guess I will wish for Larry Lim to get his shipping situation resolved, and get his swords in hand!

Edit

Kenton

Ya See! Wishes do come true!
Letz see, I wish for a [ Linked Image ] to put all my Albion/A&A/Windlass/Del Tin/ etc. in and whatever else my wife wants. :D
Kenton Spaulding wrote:

Edit

Kenton

Ya See! Wishes do come true!
Letz see, I wish for a [ Linked Image ] to put all my Albion/A&A/Windlass/Del Tin/ etc. in and whatever else my wife wants. :D

Sorry, must have clicked twice.
I'm with Mikko on the sword- the Lady Vivamus. The ticket however would be to Lankhmar.

Merry Christmas to you all,

Curt
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: