For Sale: Albion Next Gen. Agincourt.
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have this Albion Hand-and-a-Half Sword for sale. It has a brown grip, has never been used for cutting, and is in mint condition. I am asking £350 for the sword and the Dosko hard case that it was delivered in. I will pay for shipping in the UK.

This is a very nice sword. However, my main area of interest is more from the Roman occupation of Britain, to the time of the First Crusade, and the sale of this sword will help to pay for a couple of Viking/Saxon scabbards that I have on order. As well as freeing up a bit of space :)

Cheers,
Darrin.

Attachment: 61.46 KB
DSCF0539.JPG

Sorry. I should have mentioned that I will accept payment by Cheque or Paypal if prefered. Also, I can look into paying the shipping costs for western europe or scandinavia. Any further afield starts to get a bit expensive :(

Cheers,
Darrin.

Minna.

Please reply to the PM that I sent on Friday. I have had another inquiry and need to know whether or not you still want to buy this sword.

Cheers,
Darrin.

I did remove this for a while but have decided that it can go after all, as I need to clear some space. As before, I would prefer to sell closer to home, as the cost of postage can be ridiculous, but I'm sure I could come to some sort of arrangement for further afield if needs be. I won't be removing this one again as I wish to see it through to a sale.

I'll also drop the price to £330.

Cheers,
Darrin.

Hello again.

I thought that I should bump this back up as I've found out that the cost of shipping has gone up again. I will still pay for shipping in the UK, but I should make it clear that, although I will still look to pay the majority of the costs for Europe/Scandinavia, I will have to ask any prospective buyer to make up the difference.
Realistically, this should still only mean paying something like the original asking price of £350.
Meanwhile, as I've had a few requests for these, here are some more pics to be going on with :)

Cheers,
Darrin..

Attachment: 102.52 KB
2008_05240002.JPG

Attachment: 82.08 KB
2008_05240001.JPG

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: