Arador Armour Library?
What happened to the Arador Armour Library? Any attempts made to go there now result in a redirection to www.livinghistorylibrary.org.

Even stranger, when I go to the reference section of livinghistorylibrary.org, I see a note with a link in it saying "Portions of the following content courtesy of Arador Armour Library. When I click on the link for the Arador Armour Library, I get the Living History Library frontpage again.

...I am thoroughly confused as to how the Arador site seems to have just "disappeared" :confused:.
arador had a major hack attack. the current admin decided to revamp it into something else most specific. so arador as it was does not exsist
Chuck Russell wrote:
arador had a major hack attack. the current admin decided to revamp it into something else most specific. so arador as it was does not exsist

Living histori dot org is the new arador, it took a lot of time to set it up. Pity the old forums are gone since they were informative
yes i know, i ran the arador library after the original mod decided to leave it due to personal reasons. i let eric run it when i was away at collegefor the summer, but when i returned he put a lot of time and money into it. And i totally agree, the old forums did lose a ton of good info. hopefully the new forums can fill up and help folks out in need :) it looks like a good place.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: