New Selohaar Fechtschule Chapter
[ Linked Image ]

Greetings to all!

I'm pleased to announce that the New York Historical Fencing Association has been brought into the Selohaar family as our 2nd remote Fechtschule chapter.

NYHFA will continue to be headed by my student and friend, Mr. Michael Edelson, and will retain its website, www.newyorklongsword.com, in addition to their page on the Selohaar site.

Please join me in congratulating Mike and his stalwart students as we welcome them into the Selohaar Fechtschule!

All the best,

Christian Tobler

Last edited by Christian Henry Tobler on Wed 22 Aug, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Congrats, gentlemen! That's fantastic news.
Re: New Selohaar Fechtschule Chapter
Christian Henry Tobler wrote:
[Please join me in congratulating Mike and his stalwart students as we welcome them into the Selohaar Fechtschule!

I've met him, and he's a fine fellow. I'm sure he'll do you proud.

I would also like to formally state that I am pea green with envy at his rapid advancement. ;)
Grats Mike! I really like the look of your web sigth by the way!
Thats great! Mike was a huge help to Jill and I at the recent NY HEMA event, congrats to everybody.
Thanks for the support guys. I'm very excited about this, not just for what it represents for me and my group, but for WMA in general. We're spreading, growing and reaching out to more and more people.

I have dibs on the first McDojo. :)

For those of you from the seminar, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad I could be of help.
Huzzah!
Coulda sworn I posted this earlier today, but I see nothing in my history but one old post, so here goes...

Mike...

Wait for it...

HUZZAH!!!

Truly, congratulations on the official founding of your own Selohaar Fechtschule Chapter!! We're proud to have you.

-Rob Kelly
Rob?

I din't know you were over here on myArmoury!

Anyway, thanks, I'm proud to be a part of it.
Hey Mike and all -

I realized last night that I hadn't sent my regards to you yet! Congratulations!

We're now sister schools of a sort, which means that I absolutely have no excuse to not make your next event. *grin*

Way to go, guys,
Jess
Congrats!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: