For Sale: Arms and Armour book
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This is my copy of Masterpieces from the Collections of the Prince of Liechtenstein: Sculpture, Decorative Arts, Weaponry by Uwe Wieczorek. It's an oversized book with fantastic pictures. The arms and armour section is over 70 pages. mainly 16th century and on.

This book is basically in as-new condition, with the exception a single page that got slightly wrinkled when I laid the adjoining page on my scanner. The dust jacket is also in brand-new condition and is fully protected by a mylar dust jacket protector.

New, this book is more than $40. Used prices typically start around $25. Asking $20 + s/h. I'm not expecting to do any price drops on this one either. :)

Money order accepted; PayPal preferred. Please add 3% of total for PayPal.

Thanks!

Are there any pictures of early 16th century stuff? I could be interested, I just like to know a bit more about what I'm getting. :)

Hisham Gaballa wrote:
Are there any pictures of early 16th century stuff? I could be interested, I just like to know a bit more about what I'm getting. :)

Hisham,
Thanks for your interest. The earliest item is a Maximilian harness. The rest is later in the 16th century. Also, a sale is currently pending.

Chad Arnow wrote:

Hisham,
Thanks for your interest. The earliest item is a Maximilian harness. The rest is later in the 16th century. Also, a sale is currently pending.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: