For Sale: Emergency Sale!
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

My Fiance' and I have a puppy who was just attacked and bitten by a larger dog today. She is a 3 month old Maltese puppy and now has a fractured scapula in need of surgery. As many of you might know, surgery.... even for a dog is an extremely expensive operation. They billed us a estimate of between $4-6K.

I need to sell some of my beloved collection in order to pay for this. Please help me out if you can. I will pay shipping on all swords. Check, MO or paypal okay. CONT US only for free shipping, international will need to pay shipping.

Albion Museum Line St. Maurice of Turin sword. Never been used for cutting. Have only had it a few months. $1000.

Albion Museum Line Tritonia w/ historical scabbard for left handed use. Has seen a lot of cutting. Excellent condition. Sword and scabbard together only: $1200.

Kevin Cashen Damascus Smallsword. Has been posted before, but because of this emergency I am dropping the price to $3000. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

Give me a while to post pics. I don't have the camera and my fiance' and I just back from the vet after a 5 hour wait.

Also adding my Conan swords:

Albion Conan Destroyer Atlantean #14 of 1000. Sharpened by Albion, never used for cutting. Comes with certificate and wooden box.

Albion Conan Father's sword #93 of 1000. Sharpened by Albion, never used for cutting. Comes with certificate and wooden box.

Oooops, prices for conan sword.

Destroyer Atlantean: $1800
Father's sword: $2000
ST Maurice/Turin Sword SOLD!

St. Maurice of Turin sword is SOLD!

Tritonia, Cashen, and the Conan Swords still available.
Father's Sword SOLD

The Father's Sword has been SOLD/PENDING PAYMENT

Destroyer Atlantean, Tritonia w/ scabbard and Kevin Cashen Smallsword still available.

I just receieved the St. Maurice today. It was just as you described.

Thanks again,

Nathan

Dropping price of Destroyer Atlantean to $1600 shipped CONT US. Outside US will have to pay shipping.

The emergency is over, but still need to recover funds.

Thanks to all those who sympathized.

Oh yes, the Tritonia w/ scabbard is still available also.

The Kevin Cashen smallsword is also still available. You can find my original post for it in the marketplace, it has pictures, etc. As stated before with the smallsword, trades are welcome...... to help reduce price.

See my other post for the Destroyer Atlantean.

Sale Pending on the Tritonia

Kevin Cashen Smallsword still available. $3000 now. Will accept several Albion pieces in trade for this, or any other swords that I find interesting. Sword + cash, or swords equaling amount, or just cash.

pics of smallsword available upon request. VayDuong@aol.com

Destroyer Atlantean and Tritonia are SOLD. Only the Kevin Cashen Smallsword left.

Will consider trades + cash, etc.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: