Wish list for a July Highlight/Sales item from Arms & Ar
I have been looking at the May Highlight item (lochaber axe) for some time now (hint ,hint he said not so subtly ), waiting with great anticipation for a new highlight item from the good people at Arms & Armor and find myself studying their catalog on a regular basis, reviewing items I would love to see go on sale as the next highlight item. It is a fun but torturous excercise. So many great weapons to choose from!

As a result, I keep coming up with an everchanging wish list. At the moment, my wish list is either the Hungarian Axe or the warhammer. I am curious about what others would pick.

So I thought I would throw it out to my fellow forumites, if you had to only pick one or two, which one(s) would you be the most excited to have available as the next highlight item?

Terry
Personally I'm hoping for the Durer, but since they never quite got to putting up the June item I suspect they will use that item for the July item... and what they were going to use wasn't the Durer. :) Therefore, I think I'm probably going to be more interested in the available list this month then the highlight item. :)
Their cavalry axe.
The Cavalier Rapier I have to get eventually, but I'm sort of hoping for it to be on sale AFTER a few of my other purchases are paid for: So I hope I don't get tempted too soon. ;)
Carl Goff wrote:
Their cavalry axe.

Ooooh I second that motion! :) I've been wanting one of those for a while too!
Assuming that A&A are still doing monthly hightlight items, I want to see the English Longsword in that slot.
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
The Cavalier Rapier I have to get eventually, but I'm sort of hoping for it to be on sale AFTER a few of my other purchases are paid for: So I hope I don't get tempted too soon. ;)

I agree with Jean. I would like to see the Cavalier Rapier as a highlight item but not now, please!
The Senerrisima or the Town Guard, perhaps the Milanese rapier.
Amongst my 10 swords from Arms & Armor I have the Durer and the English Longsword, both of these are just absolutely beautiful swords in every sense of the word, handling characteristics etc.
I also have a lot of their polearms too and both the warhammer and the Hungarian axe are excellent!
Yesterday, I just got my custom Sparth Axe, it has a 67 inch haft instead of a 53 inch haft and it also has an extra thick spine and blade edge towards the distal point so as to be an exceptionally fierce thrusting weapon!
I also have the Danish War Axe too, so I have all 3 battle axes, including 2 Nordland axes but I do not "yet" have the Knightly Poleaxe. Now I'm thinking about the Italian Bill Hook.
Oh, the Mace and Flail make a "cute" matching set. :lol:

Bob
I would love to see pictures of your custom sparth axe Bob. Sounds awesome!

How about a sparth axe sale? Now that I think of it, that would be sweet.

Terry

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: