Morro Bay Gathering
Ben Sweet and I would like to invite all who can make it to Morro Bay on June 23 for a sword meet.

The meeting place is the Harbor Hut on the waterfront in Morro Bay; time about 11:30.

I'll bring some antiques to examine. Toss whatever you'd like to show in your trunk and after lunch we'll all go from car to car in the parking lot. We're a bit informal, eh?

--ElJay
Re: Morro Bay Gathering
E.B. Erickson wrote:
Ben Sweet and I would like to invite all who can make it to Morro Bay on June 23 for a sword meet ....

I'd love to be there, but that's a long way for me. I wish you guys would have a get together on the East Coast, sometime. :cool:
how do you delete your double post? :confused:

Last edited by Ben Sweet on Mon 11 Jun, 2007 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
As of now I still currently have 1 seat open in my jalopy for a ride to and from...if you find your drive a bit to far from the north area to Morro Bay you can meet me here in the Monterey Bay area and ride down and back with me...

[ Linked Image ][/b]
Bump.
almost that time...

[ Linked Image ]
From Morro Bay
It has now been 5 years of our yearly meet in Morro Bay between ElJay and I.... another great time, I just get lost with the antique stuff...all I know is no electric power to make them beauties + it always amazes me to think how much history is there hidden in those swords and only if they could speak what would those stories be? More pics to come after I get them sized down and hosted....Thanks ElJay, Bob and his wife yep that apricot tasting plum looking thing was good :lol:

Here is a helm that Bob made that was very very cool...

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Keep them coming Ben, these are some beautiful weapons. I can only imagine the thrill of holding such awesome pieces of history in my own two hands. It must be amazing.

Kenton
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Am I the only one not seeing any photos here?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: