Baron arrived today!
Hi all,

Just a quick teaser to let everyone know, my Albion Armorers Next Generation Baron Arrived today. An absolutely wonderful weapon In all aspects I must say. I'll be doing a full review as soon as I spend some quality time with it. Kind of hard to do at work :\

For those of you who ordered one, you won't be dissapointed :D

More feedback to come.
O Lucky Man!
Re: Baron arrived today!
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Hi all,

Just a quick teaser to let everyone know, my Albion Armorers Next Generation Baron Arrived today. An absolutely wonderful weapon In all aspects I must say. I'll be doing a full review as soon as I spend some quality time with it. Kind of hard to do at work :\

More feedback to come.

Whoa. Congrats Gary!

I just know you're gonna love that sword. ;) Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Yahoo! I have #4 coming -- what number were you? I look forward to a full review and pix.

Brian
That was fast.
Brian M wrote:
Yahoo! I have #4 coming -- what number were you? I look forward to a full review and pix.

Brian

Number five I think, but I had it sent overnight.
Joachim Nilsson wrote:
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Hi all,

More feedback to come.

Whoa. Congrats Gary!

Regards,

Thanks, I'm having trouble putting it down actually :-)

Can't wait to get her home!
Excellent grab, Gary. The prototype pictures Albion posted last week looked gorgeous, can't wait to hear your impressions.

-Jeremy
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Joachim Nilsson wrote:
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Hi all,

More feedback to come.

Whoa. Congrats Gary!

Regards,

Thanks, I'm having trouble putting it down actually :-)

Can't wait to get her home!

I can understand that! :D I had a hard time thinking about anything else but the NextGens when I got home from Peter Johnsson the other day! :lol:

(Hopefully) come the end of this week I'm putting in an order for the Duke.

Last edited by Joachim Nilsson on Mon 15 Mar, 2004 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
YES! That means mine should be on the way by regular shipping. Perhaps the end of this week or beginning of next.
I'm Evil...so...
Brian M wrote:
YES! That means mine should be on the way by regular shipping. Perhaps the end of this week or beginning of next.

End of the week? What do you think this is...McDonalds? :p

Just kidding, tomorrow, I will start to assemble yours. I know it is a sword we are making (so I should like it) but the Baron goes to 11 on the dead sexy, bad-ass sword scale!!!
Mine arrived today as well. I have no idea what number it was. My wife call and said that a tall box from "Albino Armor" :wtf: was at the house. I can hardly wait to get off of work and go see my new baby.
Hey, I'm a patient man! Though I admit, I have been drooling since seeing the finished prototype pix. :p
I'm going to have to break down and have a scabbard made. Unfortunately, I look at the cost and think, hmm, that's 200-300 dollars toward my next sword. Maybe I'll wait and have one made for my forthcoming Knight.

Brian M

P.S. Gary: Pictures, man, pictures!
Brian M wrote:
P.S. Gary: Pictures, man, pictures!

I know man, I know just as soon as I get home.

The killer is I leave for a conference in Vegas tomorrow and will be gone for the rest of the week, and I think the airline would have a problem with the Baron as a carry on.
Superb
That Baron is one sexy beast. It IS on my "to get" list. Gald you guys got some of the first ones. Excellent choice!

Joel
Gary Venable wrote:
Mine arrived today as well. I have no idea what number it was. My wife call and said that a tall box from "Albino Armor" :wtf: was at the house. I can hardly wait to get off of work and go see my new baby.

Be careful - it could be Stormbringer instead!

[ Linked Image ]
Man
Man I could only hope to have Stormbringer, preferably delivered by Cymoril.
Quote:
Be careful - it could be Stormbringer instead!

Can't be to hard on her. Firstly, swords are just not her thing though she is very understanding. Secondly and more importantly she did buy me this Baron :D .[/quote]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: