Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Mark Mattimore wrote:
Thanks for the pic Nathan. That’s some really great work she has there. So much more interesting than your typical dragon or tribal design.

The work is done by a very well-known arist here in San Francisco. He's excellent.

Quote:
Also, good choice with the Schiavona. It goes very well with the style. I personally think swords and Loli-Goth go together quite nicely.

Thank you, again, for that comment. I called the photo series "La shiavona", in fact :) I thought it worked well and was a re-exploration of an old theme.

Quote:
I’m a fount of weird hobbies and obscure information. :D Arms and armour is only the tip of the iceberg. ;)

I'm the same way. I have more interests than I have time to pursue. myArmoury.com is just one of the on-line communities on which I work. Oops. I've said too much. ;)
Nathan Robinson wrote:
The work is done by a very well-known arist here in San Francisco. He's excellent.

Is it Don Ed Hardy?

Nathan Robinson wrote:
myArmoury.com is just one of the on-line communities on which I work. Oops. I've said too much. ;)

Hmmmmm, most curious. :surprised: :D :idea:
Mark Mattimore wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
s it Don Ed Hardy?

Ed is definately good, but a completely different style. The above work was done by Henry Lewis of Everlasting Tattoo. He does amazing work in and has a wide range.
The winner is now posted at www.christianfletcher.com
Congrats to the winner, better enjoy that lovely blade!
Yes congratulations and the competition was fierce as I don't think there were any un-interesting pictures. :cool:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Page 5 of 5

Jump to: