Lutel Update
Lutel Seems to be updating their site with some cool new swords. They also have a few better pictures of some of their older products. Here are a few that caught my eye.
Heeey...they have a photo of my newly receved seax (guess they must have liked the outcome).

It's the Scramasax 11009 with red scabbard.

/Ville
Interesting
The messer is quite interesting.
Checked the site and they have been busy!
The messer on the top is mine! I had it made a couple months ago. I really like it. It handles like a dream. Really cool to see it available on their site. I sent them a photo from the myArmoury albums as reference of what I wanted done. Seems that the idea has sort of come full circle in a weird way........
Tim Lison wrote:
The messer on the top is mine! I had it made a couple months ago. I really like it. It handles like a dream. Really cool to see it available on their site. I sent them a photo from the myArmoury albums as reference of what I wanted done. Seems that the idea has sort of come full circle in a weird way........

It is a cool sword, as I mentioned before. If I had cash I'd buy one. A few minor additions and it would be close enough to a near twin to one of my designs.... Big sabers are just cool...
Tim Lison wrote:
:eek: That's amazingly cool! And, according to the current conversion rate, it's only $370 USD... :cool: :)
Tim Lison wrote:

Standard 1mm edge on it?
That's a good looking, if rather hefty smallsword. In some ways, it seems more like a hanger.

weight - about 2 lbs, 14 oz
1.2 inch wide blade at the base
35.4 inch long blade
Hey, they added that custom Swiss saber they made a few years ago to their standard catalog:

[ Linked Image ]
Ckeck out their gallery link. Sabers, katana's, Filipino blades, Oh My. Time to talk to Mr. Art.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: