Museum Replicas Medieval Short Sword
Hi

I saw the review on the Museum Replicas Medieval Short Sword here on this site, and thought I would try to buy it. But where exactly can you buy this sword? I can´t see it on Museum Replicas website, so is there some place else that sells this sword?
Re: Museum Replicas Medieval Short Sword
René Schultz wrote:
Hi

I saw the review on the Museum Replicas Medieval Short Sword here on this site, and thought I would try to buy it. But where exactly can you buy this sword? I can´t see it on Museum Replicas website, so is there some place else that sells this sword?

hi Rene,

MRL discontinued a whole bunch of stuff, and Metropolitan Museum short sword seems to be one of these discontinued pieces. I was similarly interested at a pole weapon, but after I ordered it they told me it is no longer available. That was before they changed their web site. The pole weapon in question was subsequently removed in the updated version of their site.

You may look into the Higgins museum sword. A similar sword that is still available. I know nothing about its quality though.

In this thread are pictures of the original sword and the MRL version.

http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=661

Alexi
René Schultz wrote:
Hi

Hi Rene'

You might do a google search for Dracula Sword. You might also check on ebay under Dracula Sword.

I also sent a PM...

ks
You might try Del Tin.
Allen W wrote:
You might try Del Tin.

Yep, the Del Tin 2140 is based off the same sword in the Met Museum.

I used to have that one. It's a nice piece.
www.therionarms.com has one for sale for $120 I think. The are out of Austin TX. Good folks!
René Schultz wrote:
Hi

I bought one of those pieces a few months ago for only about $80, after doing a lot of Google searches. It is a very nice piece for the money. However, I just looked again at my source (toynk.com) and it is no longer available. I looked at several other sites with nearly as low pricing back at that time, and they all seem to be gone. :cry: Good Luck.
Higgins Sword
The last MLR catalogue has the Higgins sword on clearance for $165. It looked kind of heavy for a one hander to me. You can't get on their website lately and would have to call them at 1-800-833-8838.
I have one I am looking to sell. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: