Go to page Previous  1, 2

Nice sword. From the one picture though, it looks as if it can double as a screwdriver in a pinch.
Thanks for the complements.

Honestly, I was hoping it can act as a crowbar as well. This is my new favorite beater and its holding up really well.

I curse DSA now though, because now I want an Albion Prince in addition I to the Yeoman and Mercenary I already have my list for this year.
It would be nice to get two or three others to get testimony, so we can be totally sure you didn't get a diamond in the rock.

M.
I would be surprised if DSA was eating in Albion's profit. I would imagine there would be competition between mid and high range, and mid and low range, but not between low and high range lines. And the Albion version is what, 6 inches longer? Definitely not the "same" sword.

That being said, it is a bit disquieting...
Pierre T. wrote:
I would be surprised if DSA was eating in Albion's profit. I would imagine there would be competition between mid and high range, and mid and low range, but not between low and high range lines. And the Albion version is what, 6 inches longer? Definitely not the "same" sword.

That being said, it is a bit disquieting...

In this economy...I would say that is pretty much is a given. Normally...I would like to think that the sword collecting community knows that a DSA is nowhere even remotely in the same league as an Albion.
They do make nice looking daggers, though. From the one review I found on it though, seems they have the same QC controls in them as they did their earlier swords.

M.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: